Peacock berries

Sailing in the winds of India, on an elephant wearing earphones of Swiss electronic music, i see a coconut fall to compel me to listen to the nature of the surrounding with a peacock starting to dance to a drizzle.

There were few reddish berries that looked to glitter to health and made me think that consuming them would make me belong to the golden castles of Ancient India.

My sunglasses were calling me when i realized that it was my mother who was remembering me and deep in the forest, the birds were making a music for me to forget the past and enjoy the present. 

Taking it to be my mothers words, i was on my way exploring with bursts of excitement to write to explain to my mother back home. Keeping in mind that i would be reaching back safe to meet my loved ones, i was at the peacock, the national bird of India to embrace the shining beauty of the bird.





The gods of the future

There are gods with great voices bringing great solace to the soul and the mind likewise there are gods with great intellect and intelligenc...